- The equipment can be operated with ease by simply selecting the menu displayed on the screen.
- A large LCD ensures simultaneous display of various navigation information required, which in turn eliminates the necessity for frequently switching the display.
- NNN-4331 DGPS receiver for differential position fixing offers a higher accuracy position.
- A maximum of 499 waypoints can be stored.
- Each waypoint can be displayed with alphanumeric.
- Two data outputs are available and either one of the NMEA 0183 versions 1.5, 2.1, or 2.3 (IEC61162-1) can be selected. Note that one of the two outputs is of RS422 level.
- The position information obtained by the GPS can be displayed in the Loran time difference as well.
- The graphically displayed COURSE DEVIATION IND. screen enables the operator to determine the steering direction by simply taking a look at it, which in turn ensures safety and economical navigation. In addition, the symbols attached to the respective waypoints can be displayed on the PLOT screen besides the actual navigation tracked by your vessel.
- The equipment can display information either in Japanese or English.
- Local weather and sea conditions in coastal sea areas of Japan can be displayed.
Last Updated on